The products we offer are plasters, paints and decorative coatings of the leading Italian manufacturers – Adicolor, ARTHE decorative line, CASA ITALIA, ER-LAC – “Color Systems” LTD.
Part of the types of plasters represented by Adicolor are MARMI GRANITI, MARMORINO, MIZAAR, VENEXIAN FAUX, VENYSE, DECORDEK, DESIRE, OLD FASHION, SANDE, VELE, AMIRE, DESIRE CHANTAL, DESIRE LUXURY, I DAMASCHI, SHADE, SOGNI SK, VELE GOLD, VELE SILVER, VELI VELLUTI.
Part of the types of plasters represented by “Color Systems” LTD are ZEPHYRO, TAUREG, CARAVAGGIO, SAMSARA, TRAVERTINO, PIETRANTICA, STUCCO MARMO, TEXTURE, ENCAUSTO FIORENTINO, VELATURA, COCCIOPESTO, KROKO, DECORA, DECORA DELUXE, MIX EFFECT, NAHIR RIGATO, NAHIR BROCCATO, NAHIR CRACKLE, ARTHE METAL, VELATURA RUSTICA, VELATURA CLASSIC, BETON CIRE and products of ER-LAC.
The products can be viewed here:
Click to download:
We are manufacturers of three types of plaster: "Travertino Legend/Rustica", "Art Deco", "Brilliant" and their derivatives: Gloss-lacquer "DonAtello", "Velatura DonAtello", Structure Primer "Brilliant", Deep penetrating primer "DonAtello".
- High quality dry plaster of polymer-cement for exterior and interior, recreating the antique effect of true travertine used by the Romans since ancient times. Easy to apply and decorate facade and interior walls and ceilings of residential, public and industrial buildings, even by non-professionals. The mineral composition, polymer fillers, fiber and natural quartz sands make it extremely resistant to injuries, moisture, mold and heavy atmospheric influences while allowing breathing.
- The base should be dry, level, strong, free of loose particles, dust and greasy stains. If there are any, remove and consolidate or plaster the unstable foundation. Then apply one or two hands (depending on the porous base) deep penetrating primer "DonAtello", which further strengthens the surface.
- High quality, water-based polymeric plaster for exterior and interior, extremely resistant to all atmospheric influences and UV rays. Incredibly easy to apply by conveying the contemporary style and notes of the classic "Deco Style" and "Vintage" effect.
- Laying out every smooth outer and inner wall. Highly resistant to moisture, mold and heavy atmospheric influences. The surface must be dry, clean, strong and smooth, with no unstable areas.
- High quality semi-transparent silicone based coating for exterior and interior decoration on plaster and cement plasters, plasters, wood elements, primed and metal surfaces, stone surfaces, concrete and others.
- Particularly suitable for the "Travertino" plaster, giving it a stylish and elegant finish, highlighting the natural structure of the Italian stone and providing it with long lasting protection against water, UV rays, fungi, mold, atmospheric influences.
- High quality water-based decorative plaster with brilliant effect. With its striking shine, acquiring elegance and style, you'll get a unique finish with incredible star-shaped effect.
- Laying every smooth inner wall. The surface must be dry, clean, strong and smooth, with no unstable areas.
Structure Primer "Brilliant"
- Structure Primer "Brilliant" is a special structural primer with quartz and marble particles on a polymer base, tinted in the color of the "Brilliant" plaster.
- Apply on smooth, clean surfaces of dust, oily areas and relatively low humidity, brush or roller with short hair. A fine, uniform, fine-grained surface must be obtained. When shuffling, mix frequently by hand or with a mechanical stirrer at low revolutions. Recommend to apply within 10 days of the date of manufacture. After 2-3 hours, depending on the temperature and humidity, the decorative plaster "Brilliant" can be applied.
- Colorless, water-based polyvinyl-acrylic lacquer with wide application. It does not yellow, deep penetrating, waterproof, harmless and odorless when it is completely dry. Ideal for almost all kinds of plaster, stone, bricks, tiles, concrete, gypsum, lime, latex and acrylic bases. Ensures deep impregnation and chemical protection from alkali.
Deep penetrating primer "DonAtello"
- It creates very good grip with the next coating and between old and new foundations.
- Repels moisture, improves adhesion.
- For consolidation of old, mortar, concrete, gypsum, lime surfaces and all types of plasters.
- For exterior and interior.
- Ready to use. Add up to 10% water if necessary. Transparent after drying.